|The Buddha-to-come, Maitreya, sitting in Himalayas as he sits in Tusita (DevonPucel/flickr)|
|Holy cow, the other worlds are really, they're actually real, countless worlds on 31 planes!|
|Life after death, world of the Thirty-Three|
|Even good Mahavira could see rebirth|
- [We are certainly not our bodies, yet ultimately we are not our spirits, life force, or minds either, but that too big for most of us to wrap our heads around, what the Buddha introduced as the truth of anatta, "egolessness," without the realization of which there is no enlightenment, no nirvana, no final liberation from rebirth and suffering.]
|Move toward the light! Scientific study says there is life after death after all.|
One man even recalled leaving his body entirely and watching his resuscitation from the corner of the room.
- The wish-fulfilling gem: "Aquaman crystal" could see humans breathe underwater
- Ed Miliband has "geek hands" says body language expert
- Let science be the judge of medicine: if it works, it works [and if it destroys your liver and gives you terrible side effects, hey, at least it worked, so shut up!]
- Could previous lovers influence appearance of future children?
|Intoxication: Bird brain meets Beauty. So now what, a relationship or a classic fumble?|Get her iPhone! We can sell it!
- After Jennifer Lawrence's blast at voyeurs, Daisy Buchanan explains why she too is an unapologetic devotee of the naked selfie
- Babies play "peekaboo" while no one is watching
- News headlines
- Iran backs down on Opec sending Brent oil price tumbling
- IMF: global "flare-up" could wipe $3.8 trillion off economy
- Six charts that explain what's going on in the global economy right now
- How hackers stole millions from the world's cashpoints
- Mike Ashley calls for heads of Rangers bosses
- Fastjet hit by "unprecedented" number of bird strikes
- Scots middle class to be hit by new homeowner tax
- End of "death [inheritance] tax" means [rich] may be able to ignore £1.25m lifetime pensions limit
- F1 rejected safer cockpits for being "ugly"
- FIA's proposals for closed cockpits were shelved because several of the biggest teams thought they looked unappealing
|Why don't we just cook for each other and eat? Then there will be peace for the holidays.|