(Triumph the Insult Comic Dog/Triumph on Hulu) Fake FOX News gals sent to Trump rally
(The Daily Conversation) The Donald trumps at the last Republican debate (High- and Lowlights from Feb. 25, 2016), Trump University scam and class action lawsuit...
(10th Republican Debate) Paul "the Vulture" Singer's choice for GOP nominee Marco Rubio lays into and gets the best of expert-bully Donald Trump who rides high in the polls with spectacle
|That does it! The wall will be 10 ft. higher!|
Vicente Fox: "I declare, I’m not going to pay for that [blee] wall. He should pay for it. He’s got the money."
Jorge Ramos: "Are you afraid that he’s going to be the next president of the United States? What would that mean?"
Vicente Fox: "Not at all. Not at all."
Jorge Ramos: "What would that mean for Mexicans?" More
|War criminals Clinton and Kissinger|
"This is just one of many examples" notes The Intercept’s Lee Fang, who analyzed more than 50 different TV news segments. He discusses his latest article, "TV Pundits Praise Hillary Clinton On Air, Fail to Disclose Financial Ties to Her Campaign." More
|Primary Questions: Bernie Sanders or Hillary? (This Modern World/Tom Tomorrow)|
- Study: little known WWII internment camp in Alaska
- Kansas: Shooter Kills 3 at Plant in Shooting Spree
- Fmr. KKK Grand Wizard urges support for Trump
- Cruz says he’d pardon anti-choice activist Daleiden
- Louisiana: anti-choice law threatens only 1 clinic
- US Special Ops to advise Nigeria on Boko Haram
- Syria: Heavy airstrikes hours before first ceasefire
- France: Judge says yest to evictions at Calais refugee camp
- Medical care violations played role in 8 ICE deaths
- SeaWorld admits sending employee to epy on PETA
- Cancer patients who protested TPP arraigned in DC
- Climate News: Jamie Kalven & Brandon Smith win Izzy
- Amy Goodman to be inducted into I.F. Stone Hall of Fame