|What if ancient Buddhists knew the importance of sound and built vibrating singing bowls?|
- [The most important possibility of this technology is the possibility of bringing the mind to coherence (absorption, samadhi) through the use of binaural beats such as the Monroe Institute's Hemi-Sync.]
- [In mysticism and metaphysics, coherence can be defined as the presence of peace, grace, ease, and also acceptance, appreciation, allowing (versus resistance) or, to employ a concept found in Buddhism, "pure pervasive kindness toward everything" or "friendliness toward everyone," which engenders harmony and synchrony.]
McEwen is a trained Empowered Learning Practitioner able to work with children with special learning needs.
- [Practiced weekly in Los Angeles, CA, 7:00-8:30 pm, FREE, Thursday nights at PasaDharma's Mass Meditation Initiative]
|Himalayan singing bowls vibrate with different resonant healing tones (mysoreyoga.in)|
- This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at ted.com/tedx
- Study: Sense of coherence contributes to mental and physical health