|Catch my new show: Ghost to Ghost!|
It took more than half an hour before Noory could bring himself to report the facts as he was getting them. "I have to be sure," he insisted, fearing that to report an "Internet rumor" and premature obituary might reflect badly on him. It's all about him.
|Shabby Asset and Operative George Noory|
|Bell is back and then he's gone.|
Bell in fact was so neglected and unwelcome that he had to start a new show (defunct "Dark Matter" and the ongoing Midnight in the Desert) to stay relevant and have any voice on current issues and discoveries. He was relegated to "Somewhere in Time" historical clips but no new shows, call ins, guest spots, or anything new.
|Art Bell's other legacy: Midnight in the Desert|
RIP, Art Bell. It was a great show idea, and it is a loss to the world that it has to endure Noory's inanity and self-serving comments and idiocies nearly every night.
- Art Bell weighs in on the present Coast to Coast controversy (thesleuthjournal.com)
- Art Bell, 60, marries Filipina, Airyn Ruiz, 21, agrees to leave US, calls in to Coast to Coast to explain his departure. Foul play suspected by listeners
- Can powerful emotions kill? The negative health effects of [Noory] (medicaldaily.com) The negative health effects of anger, stress, sadness, and shock... “Although the risk of experiencing an acute cardiovascular event with any single outburst of anger is relatively low, the risk can accumulate for people with frequent episodes...” Dr. Mostofsky, researcher at Harvard
- What stress can do to your body (Heart MD Institute, heartmdinstitute.com) Most people, including doctors, don't really appreciate the power of stress and what it can do to your body. ... This scenario is the leading but often overlooked cause of insomnia and a major contributor to mental ills (depression, obsessive compulsive, and anxiety) ...If you don't adapt, stress can surely kill.
- Can sadness kill someone? (quora.com) Feeling bad causes stress. Stress is very unhealthy. Stress can lead to problems that cause death.
- If it feels like stress is killing you, that's because it might be... (popsci.com) Chronic stress stems from many circumstances, such as poverty, a bad marriage, or long-term ailments. Its repercussions—elevated cortisol levels and inflammation—can wear us out, from the cellular level on up to our major biological systems.
- You really can die of a broken heart say scientists (telegraph.co.uk)
- US incest: Father impregnates, marries, then kills daughter, their child, her stepdad then himself after she breaks up with him
- Storm blasts central US with snow, ice and wind, killing 3
- Trump vows to back law to protect marijuana industry
- The Latest: Trump speaks to UK, French leaders after strikes
- Trump cries "slime ball" after former FBI director slams him