|Headless breasty chicken or exploited girl?|
|Teen sex sells tix.|
|I directed this $exploitation.|
- REVIEW: FilmWeek (4/6/18): A Quiet Place, Blockers, Chappaquiddick, 50th anniversary of Stanley Kubrick's [I helped fake the U.S. moon landing] 2001: A Space Odyssey
Sex? Maybe. Contraception? YES!
- Parent-child communication (Advocates for Youth) In a recent study, teens who benefited from perceived from parental guidance and who reportedly had a “good talk” with parents in the last year about sex, birth control, and the dangers of STDs were two times more likely to use condoms at the last time they had sex than teens who did not talk to their parents as often.
- Why parents should have the "Sex Talk" with their children (well.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Teen Sex Ed: Instead of promoting promiscuity, it delays first sex... (healthland.time.com)
- Basic requirements: Contraceptive knowledge and access (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books)
- How to? Tips for Talking to Kids About Sex (Planned Parenthood)