(Sweden The Local, Info-wars.org/Ireland)
What he received was a massive 1,200-page file. But that wasn’t the biggest surprise. He discovered that the social networking site had kept data he had deleted from his account, like messages and photos, and for its own use, they imported contacts from his personal e-mail account, all of this without his knowledge.
- Germans sue Facebook over facial recognition
- Scrub your Facebook clean with Exfoliate?
- NJ teacher may lose job over Facebook post
- Facebook passwords must be shared in divorce case
- Facebook can't control spam attacks