- Protesters arrested as police clear Occupy camps (CIA/CNN)
- At CIA the glass ceiling shows its cracks
- Liberals lusting after Pentagon's "pot of gold"?
- Police State Training: Penn State loses to Cornhuskers
- Bachmann: CIA interrogation is lacking
- (CNN) During Saturdayt's Republican candidates' debate on national security issues, Tea Party presidential candidate Rep. Bachmann (MN) said the US has nowhere to take terrorists for interrogation and said the CIA does not interrogate anymore. The statement: "When we interdict a terrorist on the battlefield, we have no jail for them. We have nowhere to take them. We have no CIA interrogation anymore," Bachmann said. [Let's give the CIA back its secret prisons, "enhanced" torture techniques, and as much money as it wants to spends -- she seems to be saying.
- VIDEO: Destroying Occupy Movement by YouTube
peaceably assemble and petition for a redress of grievances.