- Scientists: Endangered frog rebounding in Yosemite
- California condor chick born in the wild leaves the nest
- Flint, Michigan has US's highest ratio of income to rent
- Yosemite Nat'l Park adding 400 acres of meadow, forest
- Devils Tower: Legends surround giant rock butte's formation (but one YouTuber has realized that it and other such formations are enormous petrified silica-based trees rather than the carbon-based small ones we have today in the world's new growth forests)
- Oldest US park ranger back at work after attack at home
- Only US grizzly recovery coordinator retiring after 35 years
- Helping women find love with Dr. Wendy Walsh (iheart.com)
- Chelsea is not his daughter, but Bill Clinton avoids his son
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Chemtrails: Why are they spraying? (video)
Whyintheworldaretheyspraying.com via TruthMediaProduction; Pat Macpherson, Sheldon S., Pfc.Sandoval, Wisdom Quarterly
Directed and produced by Michael J. Murphy, produced/edited by Barry Kolsky, written by Michael J. Murphy and Barry Kolsky.
People around the world are noticing that our planet's weather is dramatically changing: climate chaos -- extreme storms, floods, droughts, changes in season, local temperature changes, rather than global warming.
People are also beginning to notice the long lingering trails left behind airplanes that have lead millions to accept the reality of chemtrail, aerosol geoengineering programs.
Could there be a connection between the trails and the severe weather? While there are many agendas associated with these damaging programs, evidence is building that geoengineering is being used to control the weather.
In this documentary we learn how the aerosols being sprayed into the sky above cities around the world are used in conjunction with other technologies to control weather.
While geoengineers maintain that their models are only for the mitigation of "global warming," it is now clear that they can be used as a way to consolidate an enormous amount of monetary and political power into the hands of a few.
The leverage that weather control gives certain corporations over the Earth's natural systems makes it so. But it is being done at the expense of every living thing on the planet.