Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Horse Race: Debate III (live video)

Pat Macpherson, Seth Auberon, Pfc. Sandoval, Ashley Wells, Wisdom Quarterly

Elections ARE rigged by the duopoly (Reps/Dems), as explained in detail by Greg Palast.
How did I get myself into this? I'm dying of Parkinson's! Can we get popular Michael/Michelle Obama to take my place instead of Biden so I can go get cloned and tuned up? No more dynasties.
It's rigged, it's rigged! I didn't lose because it was rigged! Republicans rig do it like Democrats by "caging" and other illegal tactics. Billionaires need to control politicians to stay rich (Greg Palast).
(The Fun) What will become of us in Islamophobic/racist Trump's America?

Colbert interviews "Melania Trump," who is blaming Billy Bush and standing by her fortune

No comments: