Friday, March 22, 2019

Save the planet: go vegan for a month

WheezyWaiter, Feb. 26, 2019; Wisdom Quarterly


I Went Vegan for a Month. Here's What Happened.
I decided to go vegan (a 100% animal-free, plant-based diet) for a month to see if it would make me feel amazing, healthier, and have more energy, like a cab driver told me it would. I also wanted to learn more about food and see if I could do it.
A big thanks to everyone who talked to me: Dr. Aaron Carroll (youtube.com/healthcaretriage), Adrien Paczosa (ilivewellnutrition.com), Vince Lia (youtube.com/channel/UCbuD...), Joe Hanson (youtube.com/itsokaytobesmart, youtube.com/channel/UCsaE...), Jake Jarvi (youtube.com/pineappleboyfilms and my wife, parents, and baby.
Patreon (patreon.com/wheezywaiter), Facebook (facebook.com/craigbenzine), Twitter (twitter.com/Wheezywaiter), Reddit (reddit.com/r/BeardLovers), Instagram (instagram.com/wheezywaiter), merch (store.dftba.com/collections/c...), and wheezywaiter.spreadshirt.com). THANKS to patrons: Jakub Koziol, Byron Marsh, Jon Ivy. Thanks to Daily Harvest for sponsorship: Use code "wheezywaiter" to get three cups free on first order of Daily Harvest by following this link: daily-harvest.com/?source...

No comments: