Sunday, December 22, 2019

Messed up Bible stories (cartoon)

DarkMatter2525, Nov. 19, 2019; Sheldon S., Seth Auberon, Crystal Q. (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly


The most bizarre Bible story
Most readers dwell on the talking donkey bit, but the context also has a lot of entertaining interesting ridiculousness. This presentation took over a month to create with the help of patrons and subscribestar supporters: patreon.com/DarkMatter2525.

The Bible Unearthed (Finkelstein & Silberman)
This video's music can be found in the YouTube music studio (Creative Commons license): "Meteor," "Where Am I," "T_Rexed," "Hot Coffee," "Hiatus," "Bent," "Cowboy Lullaby," "Lovers_Squared," "Ella_Vater," "From Russia With Love," "Waltz of the Flowers," "Don't Look."

THE END OF THE ROAD (DarkMatter2525) Hey, everyone, the future of this channel is uncertain due to the FTC cracking down on YouTube with COPPA. Unfortunately, even though these videos are obviously not for children, "animated characters and cartoons" are included in the language as "directed at children" which could mean the end of [this] channel depending on how strict the FTC is going to be about it. They're casting a VERY wide net, including: video games, "stories," vivid colors, toys, cereal, etc. So a lot of people may be going bye-bye. This starts Jan. 1st 2020. This video could be the last DarkMatter2525 animation, but I think I'd like to try to squeeze in one more for December 2019. Nothing is set in stone. I might be okay after all, and I may be able to keep animating, but if I'm not okay, and you still want to keep in touch with me, I'll at least still have my DarkAntics channel and my Twitter and Patreon accounts, and I will announce anything further on those accounts if my DarkMatter2525 channel is deleted (over 10 years of work down the go[shdar]n drain).

No comments: