Monday, April 25, 2022

NASA finds parallel reverse-time universe

Sheldon S., Seth Auberon, Wisdom Quarterly; Sue McLane's Suburban Lawns; EPYscope; NASA

Somehow it has become "news" this week that there is a parallel neighboring universe [or bubble according to Buddhist cosmology, as well as that of Hindus and Jains. There are countless bubble universes or world-systems all around us]. We were told this by NASA (the "Never A Straight Answer" Administration) ten months ago:
It was as unbelievable then as it is now, but then again, anything's a' possible. And this is a cool "black hole B.S. story" like so much of what NASA tells and shows us (using CGI and green screens). So it's worth a peek but is nothing to get hung about, as the Beatles might say.

Therefore, we've gone back in time, forward in the parallel universe, to find the Su Tissue's take on this momentous revelation that all things are relative, action-reaction, matter-antimatter. How she knew, we'll never know. 

Suburban Lawns "Janitor"

(The Void, 8/15/11) Weird Su Tissue and Co. have a timeless tune on their hands. This is a great early punk song, and who doesn't love weird songs and female singers?

LYRICS:
All action is reaction
Expansion
Contraction
Man the manipulator

Underwater
Does it matter?
Anti-matter?
Nuclear reactor
Boom boom boom boom!

Who's your mother?  Who's your father? [Oh, you F off?]
I guess everything's irrelative
Who's your mother?  Who's your father?
I guess everything's irrelative

ANSWERS: Life, the Universe and Everything
I'm a janitor
Oh my janitors [genitals?]
I'm a janitor
Oh my janitors
Oh my janitors
I'm a janitor

All action is reaction
Expansion
Contraction
Man the manipulator

Underwater
Does it matter?
Anti-matter?
Nuclear reactor
Boom boom boom boom!


Who's your mother?  Who's your father?
I guess everything's a relative
Who's your mother?  Who's your father?
I guess everything's a relative

I'm a janitor
Oh my janitors
I'm a janitor
Oh my janitors
Oh my janitors

Billionaires sending millionaires into space: "Axiom 1," 50 miles up and back for $50 million

No comments: