EVERYONE IS WELCOME to participate in the Mamo Practice. During the days immediately before Shambhala Day (the Tibetan lunar New Year), we come together to recite the Pacifying the Turmoil of the Mamos chant multiple times.
Join in this powerful and provocative practice as we come to the end of the Year of the Iron Tiger with all the global and personal obstacles that accompanied it.
Please note that on Sunday, Feb. 27, the Mamo Chants will be part of the Vajrayogini feast and restricted to Vajrayogini practitioners. March 4, the day just before Shambhala Day, is karmically considered a neutral day. So the Mamo Chants are not done. It is a traditional time to clean and refresh one's home and shrines in preparation for the coming year.
Location: Shambhala Meditation Center Los Angeles, Eagle Rock location, Tenno (small shrine room).
- Tuesday, Feb. 22 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb. 23 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Thursday, Feb. 24 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Friday, Feb. 25 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 26 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Monday, Feb. 28 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 1 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 2 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Thursday, March 3 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM