In the Haunted Canyon area were such names as the Cheops Pyramid, the Buddha Cloister, Buddha Temple, Manu Temple, and Shiva Temple. Was there a relationship between these and the Grand Canyon's Egyptian discoveries? A Grand Canyon state archaeologist says the early explorers just liked Egyptian and Hindu names, but that it was true that this area with its caves is off limits to hikers, investigators, and visitors.
- David Hatcher Childress (Grand Canyon Egypt connection)
(LR) Hailed as a real life "Indiana Jones," Childress is an explorer of ancient civilizations. Repeatedly interviewed on Coast to Coast about his research indicating that Egyptian chambers and artifacts were found in the Grand Canyon.
In Buddhism "giants" (nephilim and annunaki) are called Titans (asuras) -- suggestive of the wars between the Greek extraterrestrial "gods" (devas) and titans -- who landed on Earth after being cast out of their space world and mated with human women.
This conception is broadly derived from the wicked asuras of Hinduism, but have acquired distinctive Buddhist elements (see etymology), painting them as addicted to the passions, especially wrath, pride, boasting, and bellicosity.
Here one is shown as a titanic gate guardian (dvarapala) holding a mace and flanked by two fairies (apsaras, celestial nymphs) on an outer wall at Borobudur separating the Sensual Realm (Kama-dhatu) from the Fine-Material Realm (Rupa-dhatu) in Central Java, Indonesia.
The Grand Canyon Findings
Author and researcher David Hatcher Childress, like Stephen Quayle (see Longwalkers, Chp. 1, for a fictionalized account of actual events), definitively states that the Grand Canyon was inhabited by ancient Egyptians.
A Phoenix Gazette story in April 1909 reported that the Smithsonian [which continues to be engaged in a massive cover up of skeletal artifacts proving the existence of titans and giants] was doing excavations of unusual caverns at the Grand Canyon, where a prospector said he had found a mine opening that contained Egyptian artifacts and hieroglyphics.
A recent article from the Arizona Republic reported that figurines recovered from a limestone cavern in the Grand Canyon had been carbon dated to 2145 BC. This may be too shocking to contemplate, but Michael Cremo's adventures in "forbidden archeology" shows that human (and earthling) history extends much further back than we can begin to imagine. The picture is more in line with Indian mythology, Buddhist cosmology, and things we are lied to about by the government.
- Grand Canyon mystery runs deep
- Lightworkers: Archeological cover ups Grand Canyon
- A Giant Cover up: Smithsonian
- Lost Cave City in the Grand Canyon
- Ancient Egyptians in the Grand Canyon
- Did ancient Egyptians inhabit the Grand Canyon?
- The Red Haired Giants of Nevada (UC Berkeley)
- A Solar System littered with Alien Artifacts?
- AUDIO: Steve Quayle on aliens and biblical giants
- AUDIO: (Minute 8:37) Where are the skeletons?
- From Venus with love: Helpful aliens in human form
- Meridian satellite crashes on street named after cosmonauts
- VIDEO: UFO tape analyzed by Bill George from LucasArts