- Also look for Eta Aquarid meteor shower and Halley's Comet
- Buddhists under a full Moon
- The Blue Moon Buddhist observance
- The Buddha's lunar observance day (uposatha)
Its perigee coincides with the full Moon this month [or "moonth," each four week period of 28 days, giving us 28x13=364+1 (reflection day) totaling a real Earth year before the disorienting modern calendar was foisted upon the world].
- Why does US celebrate Cinco de Mayo more than Mexico?
- Hipster racism: myth or fact? (e.g., Ashton Kutcher)
- Skate bombing days in LA may be limited
- ICE agent shot to death allegedly by his 14-y.o. son
- Beastie Boys in Los Angeles: A map of landmarks "from here to Gardena" (in honor of Adam 'MCA' Yauch