World war leaders to set Afghanistan's future
Occupy Chicago and other peaceful demonstrators are calling attention to installed-Mayor Rahm Emmanuel and Pres. Obama. Obama's endless-war policy shows that he represents the military-industrial complex (MIC) and the militarized 1%.
- NATO meets in Chicago: "Militarized Arm of the 1%"
- Protesters prepare for larger NATO demonstration
- GOP: Obama is a "Metrosexual, black Abe Lincoln"
- Russia: West wants staged war with Iran
- US envoy to Israel: US ready to strike Iran
- Former Israeli PM: "Holy city [Jerusalem] must be divided"
- Chinese activist renews call to fight injustice
- Facebook's puppet leader Zuckerberg weds in backyard
- Anti-protest law considered in Quebec student protests
- Doreen Virtue: Angel or money making mental illness?
- Israeli soldiers wound Palestinian "Nakba" protesters
- France inaugurates Hollande as new left president
- Greece to hold new elections after unity talks fail
- Greek politics, Spain banks test Eurozone survival
- US giving Israel $70 million more for Iron Dome
- US Senate rejects budgets by Obama, Republicans