|Science has spoken, so who are we to question the published results of experts?|
|To find him, he is best viewed from Dog|
|If you squint at his bulge (wallet), he's dreamy!|
- And the Man-splainers are reading their work to man-splain (pontificate) it to you (Rebecca Solnit)
- Nothing Higher To Live For: A Buddhist View of Romantic Love (Leonard Price)
|Men Explain (R. Solnit)|
|Maybe your Mr. Right is all wrong.|
- How Jimmy Fallon conquered late night, in 10 Easy Steps (It's all about the viral video)
- John Oliver exposes how Tobacco Companies bully health-conscious nations
- The 5 Ugliest NBA All-Star Game Jerseys (shirts)
|Chapter III: "The 9 Types of Boyfriends" (Matt Groening/"Life in Hell"|
|If men can, I can too|
(YouTube/PickUpGuys101.com) In this short video I reveal a few techniques
COMMENT: (Matt Fairbrass2) I do wish more women would approach guys, rather than the social expectation being put on the guy to do the approach. However, the same social contracts still apply, and as shown simply being cute and walking up to guys demanding that they put their number in your phone is not the way to go about it. [Live and learn, and have fun while you're learning. Here's a short education.]
Hey, guys, should you be Confident or Shy?
(SoFloComedy) Shy Guy versus Confident Guy: Picking Up Women. What do women want?