|The West loves the Indo-European Sanskrit language. The cast of the Sanskrit play "The Cleverness of the Thief." Patricia Sauthoff is in center wearing white (Patricia Sauthoff).|
|IVC/India's Sanskrit affected Tibetan as well as many Vajrayana Buddhist practices.|
|Learning Sanskrit materials (Sauthof|
|Sanskrit's sacred sound goes well with yoga|
|Sanskrit tattoos (chakraboosters.com)|
|Sanskrit came from space like this crop circle.|
|India has 100 million+ Muslims, marry one.|
- Madonna trips, falls on stage during concert
- A week trapped watching Russian TV (NY Times)
- Why do racist police keep killing with impunity?
- Top drug lord captured in Mexico
- Democrats play hardball: GOP "suicide"
- Russian politician Nemtsov shot dead
- Snow keeps falling in the South
- Mesopotamian art of Iraq (ISIS)