|The USA's largest Dia De Los Muertos celebration is in LA (ladayofthedead.com).|
|Why did Spain ruin our native paradise?|
This is the "Day of the Dead" (Dia de los Muertos) in Mexican and pre-Mexican (pre-Columbus Mayan, Aztec) tradition.
- Magic in Meditation/Day of the Dead
- Dharma Meditation Initiative, L.A.
- Neighborhood UU Church
- 301 N. Orange Grove Bl., Room 23
- Pasadena, CA 91103
|Superheroic powers are literally possible|
- the power of determination (adhitthān' iddhi), that is, the power of becoming manifold "division-bodies";
- the power of transformation (vikubbana iddhi), adopting other forms, "shapeshifting";
- the power of mental/spiritual creation (mano-maya iddhi), letting issue from this body another mentally-produced or "illusory" body [as of ectoplasm but as dense and real as this body];
- the power of penetrating knowledge (ñāna-vipphara iddhi) to remain unharmed in danger;
- the power of penetrating concentration (samādhi-vippharā iddhi) producing the same result.
|The power to see things and remain free|
- See further Pts.M., iddhi-kathā, Path of Purification (XII)