21+ Vegan Thanksgiving Chefs and Vendors
Serving Thanksgiving dinner at home or eating over with friends and family?
Either way, how about having holiday dinner items prepared by the best vegan chefs? We'll have all the fixings to make sure everyone's satisfied -- with plenty of choices for Thanksgiving dinner!
Upscale Vegan wants everyone to spend more time with loved one. Do just that when the Thanksgiving meal is prepared in advance. They cook so you don't have to.
Vegan vendors offer everything needed to enjoy a delicious, plant-powered Thanksgiving -- entrées, sides, and desserts! Fall clothing, accessories, candles, table settings, home goods, and beauty supplies will be on sale as well.
- TICKET INCLUDES: FREE samples, tastings, UNLIMITED drinks
- Reserve now: Tickets $14 at door (if available)
- FREE PARKING before 11:30 AM
|All vegan American favorites like M&C|
- a variety of Holiday Stuffing dishes
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Braised Brussels Sprouts
- Whole-grain Organic Pasta (GF options)
- Traditional Cornbread Dressing
- Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- non-GMO Corn side dishes
- a variety of Squash side dishes
- Southern Garden Greens Sautée
- Jamaican Peas & Rice
- Candied Yams
- Green Bean Casserole
- Mediterranean Great Grains Pilaf
- Bakon-wrapped Asparagus
- Soulful Sweet Potatoes
- Arroz Isla Caribeña Española (Rice)
- Cardamon Agave Glazed Carrots
- Aromatic Jasmine Rice
- Vegan--yes, Vegan! Giblet, Brown, Country Crème Gravy
(dressings packaged separately)
- Chikken Macaroni Salad
- Vegan Potato Salad (many choices!)
- Herbed Mesclun Greens
- Southern Chopped Salad
- Rhythm & Blues Deviled Hamm
- Southwest Chikken Caesar
- Memphis Dilled Cucumber Salad
Organic, whole-grain artisan breads, croissants, rolls, biscuits, and scones.
- Tickets are NON-refundable but are transferable
- Tickets are $5-10 at the door on the day of the event
- Tickets not sold at the door if the event sells out
- Children under 12 are FREE with 1 paid adult.
- Most food items are diabetic-friendly and gluten-free