Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Apocalypses: Biblical "Giants" (video)

PFC Sandoval, Ashley Wells (Wisdom Quarterly)
"Nephilim Giants - Prophesied Date of Return" ()

"Apocalypse" really means an "unveiling." Buddhism is so cool. I love it. I love to meditate stress free and investigate truth for insight. I'm a veteran for peace. I'm a Buddhist. I like best about it that I can look anywhere.

I believe apocalyptic Judeo-Christian lore. Just listen to Q Factor's Steve Quayle and Thom Horn or read the Book of Jubilees and the apocrypha (texts before the official Christian canon). The stories of the Nephilim, the giants of old, are amazing!

There are deep underground military bases (DUMBs). Maybe that is a (literal) hell realm, a place of "demons," space creatures fallen from the heavens. So many of Earth's religious traditions tell these same stories in their own way, describing these places, these beings.

No comments: