|Better selling than Harry Potter, almost as hot|
|Submission in exchange for being taken care of?|
(20/20, ABC News) Part 1: E.L. James reveals the surprising research behind her mega hit erotic novel trilogy and soon to be Hollywood exploitation catastrophe -- even worse than the cinematic presentation of Eat Pray Love with Julia Roberts. "E.L. James writes like a Bronte devoid of talent," the hostess reads the criticism to the author, perhaps referencing Peter Griffin's working-class stab at erotic fiction: "Dull and poorly written," "S and M for Dummies," "A sad joke, puny of plot," "For what it's worth, Fifty Shades of Grey is pornography plain and simple." But in the New York Times review of books, in the electronic-book section, the top three titles were James' works. So let us see. What's all the fuss?
- Fifty Shades of Grey to become a Musical?
- Violent past leads women to risky sex
- "Sex and Buddhism," Part 2: Lay Buddhists
- VIDEO: Cleansing for weight loss and sex
- Dr. John Gray (author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus) wants us to have cleaner bodies, better partners and relationships, and more sex. "Health is wealth." Plant-food is medicine. And when our food is our medicine, we don't need medicine. We certainly are more...
- VIDEO: Zen, Sex, and the Slow Orgasm
- Penguins are sexually depraved perverts
- Sex life of Sloths worse than Penguins?
- Islam: Questioning Mohammed's sexuality
- Confessions of a Christian sex addict