|I'd do him, her, I mean, if that's what yer askin.|
- Aria DiMezzo won her GOP bid for sheriff of Cheshire County, New Hampshire.
- She ran unopposed, though she said that she received no backing from the party.
- DiMezzo will face incumbent Sheriff Eli Rivera, a four-term Democrat.
- She says she is an anarchist and a "high priestess" of Reformed Satanic Church.
- GOP supporters in county wrote in another candidate who ended up losing.
- DiMezzo won while running on a platform of "F*** the police."
- She supports decriminalizing drugs, sex work, and illegal immigration.
|He's not the only who likes dress up.|
|Vote Republican. Vote for sheriff. Vote DiMezzo.|