- Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma, 28, married Archduchess Gabriella of Austria, 26.
- Couple tied the knot at Schloss Tratzberg in Jenbach, Austria over the weekend.
- Gabriella wore lace bridal gown with the glittering Grand Duchess Adelaide Tiara.
- Prince Henri donned a pale blue tie to perfectly match the blue stone.
- Couple's daughter Victoria acted as a bridesmaid and wore traditional dress.
|Tratzberg Castle in Austria in 2017 (wiki)|
|Get your butt over here, Li'l Prince! (DailyMail)|
|Where's Black American Meghan Markle on Harry's 36th birthday? Santa Barbara, California?|
|The modern royals Harry Windsor and Meghan Markle have an interest in Buddhism.|