Dalai Lama Biography and Life Story (full documentary)
The CIA paid the temporal (political) and spiritual leader of Tibet in their proxy war to undermine the Chinese Empire. And Tenzin Gyatso, the beloved 14th Dalai Lama, took the money, sent men to study war. They trained in the U.S. in the state of Colorado, and they came back armed to fight China on the ground. And we have been subjected to propaganda about the good monk ever since in a worldwide campaign to endear him to millions and to vilify the villainous CCP of China.
- The Dalai Lama and Tibetan exiles accepted military and financial aid from the CIA in ‘60s, files show (LA Times, 1998)
|Tibet is this big compared to enormous China.|
|Mao or another Chinese autocrat (AP)|
If everyone would understand and accept why he became a CIA operative, why he sponsored war and aggression against the Han Chinese, and why he acts like a pope in front of the camera and a king behind it, then let us understand it. The proxy war continues. Let the Tibetan government be transparent.
- World News Briefs; Dalai Lama group says it got money from C.I.A. (NY Times, Oct. 2, 1998) The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledges that it received $1.7 million a year in 1960's from CIA, but denies...
- Mainstream media confirm Dalai Lama is a CIA Asset Is the mainstream confirmation of the Dalai Lama as a CIA asset now... the Mundgod camp officer and settlement officer had encouraged...
- Wikipedia: The CIA's Tibetan Program The CIA Tibetan program was a nearly two decades long anti-Chinese covert operation... The Dalai Lama criticized this decision, saying it proved wholeheartedly that the US never did it to help the people of Tibet.
- CIA Operations in Tibet and the Intelligence-Policy Relationship (jstor) ...contact with the Dalai Lama, and the creation of “Tibet Houses” around the world... a CIA officer who had presided over that agency's abortive attempts...
- Prof. Robert Thurman gets his own TibetHouse.us