|Hey, baby, I'm godly and rich.|
|"If God doesn't exist, then who wrote the Bible? Think about it!" Oy vey. She's not kidding.|
|God told Satan we could attack Job!|
Then Satan answered the Lord and said, “Does Job fear God for no reason? Have you not put a hedge around him and his house and all that he has, on every side?
- Job 1:5 The Hebrew word bless is used euphemistically for curse in 1:5, 11; 2:5, 9
- Job 1:6 Hebrew the Accuser or the Adversary; so throughout chapters 1-2
- VIDEO: Richard Dawkins as a voice of "reason"
- PHOTOS: Almost naked, Taylor Swift, Victoria's Secret
- Corrupt U.S. Prison-Industrial Complex: Inmate, sex, drugs, and money fuel jail corruption
- Overpolicing Ferguson (but not policing themselves): Michael Brown's stepfather apologizes for angry comments
- PHOTOS: His and Hers (pinterest.com)
- Tommy the chimp is not a person, but corporations are
Help me! I'm being tormented by my captors.