- Comedian Jimmy Dore and friends investigate the true origins and meaning of "Christmas" and Santa Claus, what we find is stunning.
- CIA Chief Brennan says war crimes are “mistakes”
- Phone calls from Herman Cain, Mel Gibson, and Bill O'reilly
- Henry Philips sings!
- FRIENDS (KPFK.org, 90.7 FM, Los Angeles: Frank Conniff, Mike MacRae, Stef Zamorano, Robert Yasumura, and Marc VanLanduit.
- Why is your brother-in-law concerned about the estate tax?
- Why do multi-millionaire news reporters get everything wrong?
- Why are blood-sucking teachers bankrupting America?
Crackling with caustic wit and insight, no aspect of American life is safe from his hilarious scrutiny. He gets to the heart of the issues: Why Republicans should support gay marriage or why Pres. Obama shouldn’t have secret police security until the country has gun control, bringing clarity and hilarity to the incoherent noise of our punditocracy. It is an outrageously entertaining manifesto and an excellent resource for those who have survived long arguments during family dinners.
Los Angeles News | FOX 11 LA affiliate (KTTV, Channel 5)