- I am subject to aging; aging is unavoidable.
- I am subject to illness; illness is unavoidable.
- I am subject to death; death is unavoidable.
- I will grow different, separate from all that is dear and appealing to me.
- I am the owner of my own actions (karma)...and live dependent on my actions. Whatever I do, for good or for ill, to that will I fall heir.
|Bringing Home the Dharma|
- FREE: Five Remembrances Meditation (Yoga Journal)
We often encounter fear when we do bring them to mind and begin to ponder them.
|These won't happen to me! I'm a rebel.|
There will be sitting and walking meditation, Dharma talks, and conversation. It is suitable for all levels of practitioners.
- Five Remembrances Daylong
- Saturday, August 19, 2017 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- 4300 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90029
- Info. on parking around the Melrose Center
- COST: sliding scale: $35-$75 in addition to an offering of dana to the teacher.
- Scholarships and work-study are available. No one is ever turned away for lack of fund.
- More info or to register