|Space beings, divine beings, devas, shining ones, like the Tuatha De Danann, Tribes of Danu|
- PREVIEW: Aggañña Sutta (Wiki)
|In the Golden Age devas landing were radiant|
- 'The Brahmin caste is the highest caste, other castes are base;
- the Brahmin caste is fair, other castes are dark;
- Brahmins are purified, non-Brahmins are not;
- the Brahmins are the true children of Brahma, born from his mouth, born of Brahma, created by Brahma, heirs of Brahma.
"And yet these womb-born Brahmins talk about being born from Brahma's mouth. These Brahmins misrepresent Brahma, tell lies, and earn much demerit.
- the warriors [nobles, administrators, khattiyas],
- the Brahmins [privileged temple priests],
- the merchants [agriculturalists, traders], and
- the laborers [artisans, menial servants, slaves].
|The "gods" and "demigods" (devas) of earth|
- [Brahma = the "Supreme."]
|Then the devas devolved, lost their self-luminosity|
|Come on, let's do it! No one's looking.|