Saturday, February 22, 2020

Earl Nightingale's strangest Secret (audio)

Mr. + Mrs. Earl Nightingale; Steven Green; Ashley Wells, Kelly Ani, CC Liu, Wisdom Quarterly
I would tell you how I made this money, but you'd have to pay me. (I work at the mint).


Steven GreenSteven Green testimony: I was given this record when I was 13, back in 1974. The first time I listened to it, it changed my life. I listened to it again and again then read books like Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

I thought and grew rich: N. Hill
Since the first time I heard it, I have never been the same. Because of the motivation Earl Nightingale and Napoleon Hill taught me, I was the first in my family to graduate from college and left with a double major from one of the top U.S. universities.

Ten years after graduating, I was a CPA and owned millions of dollars worth of real estate I rented out. Ten years after that, I sold most of my real estate and paid my investors according to our agreement. I walked away with millions of dollars after taxes.

Best of all, I read the Christian version of the Jewish Bible and started believing in the Jesus in it. That was 22 years ago, although I come from a Jewish family. "God" [the Universe and me and my karma] gave me everything I have but used Earl Nightingale to motivate me to make it happen.

What I learned from this recording is the greatest lesson there is after knowing how God saved me and has a place in his deva kingdom waiting for me after he dismisses me from this prison life on earth.

No comments: