|I sat. I endured. I enjoyed. I awakened to the true nature of this thing called "I."|
|What must it be like to live only in the NOW?|
- the Seven Factors of Enlightenment (bojjhanga = bodhi-anga, "limbs of enlightenment"),
- the 37 "Requisites of" or "Things Pertaining to Enlightenment" (bodhipakkhiya-dhammā).
- of a noble disciple (sāvaka-bodhi), that is, of an arhat,
- of an independently-enlightened non-teaching buddha (pacceka-bodhi),
- of a supremely enlightened teaching buddha (sammā-sambodhi).
|The Buddha (Gandharan)|
- pacceka-bodhi, and
- buddha-bhūmi (see Khp. Tr., pp. 247f.)
- the Enlightenment (Bodhi) Tree,
- the noble path (ariya-magga),
- nirvana (nibbana), and
- omniscience (of the Buddha, sabbaññutā-ñāna).