|"Charlie is here" to serve as part of the pretext for WW III battles by the West (CO).|
|How do you manufacture consent?|
It's unwinable by design, and it is the perfect target for war profiteers because it is endless. We would always be fighting, like the time we had the War on Drugs while the CIA was bringing in drugs, taking the profits to fund their exploits in Central America, and then jailing a select group of Americans who got caught with even the tiniest amount of anything labelled illegal. Now the most deadly and illegal thing to get caught with are prescription drugs without a prescription, a felony.
We said that madness had to stop, but we're willing to let this nonsense stand? Irony: Let's fear the backlash from satire. (Never mind that it's fake! It's a pretext used to deploy plans for war and attacks. It's not what's happening). Good idea; George Carlin and Lenny Bruce would be proud of after all they went through. "They hate our freedom," and that's why they blow up our buildings...unless it's Timothy McVeigh, he's cool because he's one of us. Oh, Kim Jong Un is mad about "The Interview," attack! Oh, Muslims are mad about a video up on YouTube for months that they hadn't noticed before. Yeah, look, we can prove it, because we got some guys to march in a rally with signs printed in English and they stepped on a flag!
Oh, those jihadists are mad about French cartoons after more than ten years, attack! (The real reason for the staged "attack"? So the French government could approve of war without too much backlash from those darn peace activists. It worked; they voted 488 to 1 to back our U.S. military-industrial complex's bombing of more parts of Africa than we were already busy destabilizing! (Hey, and look, the Chinese have jumped into the fray, too, by deploying a battalion with drone and surveillance support to "protect their interests," that is, their financial investments just like we do all the time!)
Oh, Islamists hate French deli slices, attack! Oh, two guys shot at a Belgium SWAT team sneaking up on them with guns, lock down the country, then help America attack! Greece sniffed out some "terrorism," attack! All of Europe is under attack, attack! Come on. Who could believe any of this false alarm news all over TV and NPR? If you can, then read about Emmanuel Goldstein in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four about how to successfully run an authoritarian state. It's the same thing all over again.
- On Friday at 5:00 pm Yassamine Mather told Suzi Weissman on "Beneath the Surface" about the roots of "Islamist fundamentalism" and the MYTH that the Paris attacks were caused by outrage from the provocations of an irreverent weekly magazine and its crude cartoons.
- On Sunday (Jan. 18, 2015) at 1:00 pm, Pacifica Free Speech Radio's "Middle East in Focus" exposed how we are all being lied into war. Listen: Archive.KPFK.org
|Crude caricatures, possible satire, can offend.|
|Hi, I'm J. Jewison, and Israel is outraged!|
|"The true story of Little Jesus," December issue of Charlie Weekly (cotocrew)|
|Untouchables (Charlie Weekly)|
- The CIA's radical Islam (Saudi Arabian Wahhabism): Why do our intelligence/psyops/propaganda agencies fan the fires of racist hatred? To promote war and our U.S. war economy
- AUDIO: "Beneath the Surface with Suzi Weissman," Friday, Jan. 16, 2015, 5:00 pm
- Beneath The Surface w/Suzi Weissman Yassamine Mather on the roots of Islamist fundamentalism and the myth that the Paris attacks were caused by outrage from the provocations of an irreverent magazine. Paul Mason on Syria and the upcoming Greek Elections.
- 2015 Predictions: BRICS and Drones may break my bones Expect vicious verbal attacks, website cancellations, takedowns, and threats of violence to emerge and a huge discussion on "freedom of speech." This is aimed at the truth movement. We may see copycats on posting murder in advance of MK-Ultra mass shootings in the Midwest.
- We condemn anti-Islam blasphemy along with Muslims egged on and stage-managed by PR firms and CIA assets (as if street marchers would have clear signs in English and would be targeting their messages)