|Artist's rendering of what Dearcmhara Shawcrossi may have looked like during the time of the dinosaurs (Todd Marshall/University of Edinburgh/npr.org).|
|Photos show Nessie's distinctive long, curved neck in the sea off Queensland (mirror.co.uk)|
|Strange creatures exist|
|Loch Ness sighting with photographic confirmation science wishes to ignore (Hemedia).|
That's changed, especially in the last decade, says Prof. Brussate, a native of Chicago, now living in Edinburgh. He and other Scottish scientists have recently been searching through Scottish fossil collections trying to identify what earlier fossil hunters found.
|Maybe what people see and mistake for Nessie are large sturgeon or dimensional creatures materializing in ways the public is not being told about to the extent anyone understands.|
- Buddhist Sri Lanka's transition of power may not be so peaceful after all
- Prehistoric Megafish ate ocean's tiniest critters [just like today's largest creatures on Earth such as whales and megasharks]
- Bigger than a T. Rex with duck's bill, huge arms, hump
- Why do we continue to care about dinosaurs?
- LOCH NESS CREATURE is real and Scottish people know it
- Is THIS the Loch Ness Monster? Apple's Maps satellite image... (dailymail.co.uk) For six months the image has been studied by experts at the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club, where excitement is mounting after various...
- Loch Ness Monster sighted (History.com) This Day in History... Although accounts of an aquatic beast living in Scotland's Loch Ness date back 1,500 years, the modern legend of the Loch Ness Monster is born when a ...
- Loch Ness Monster (Huffington Post)
- PHOTOS: Loch Ness Monster sightings through the years (Telegraph.co.uk) This image, taken by an Apple map satellite, depicts a shadowy form of around 100 feet in length with something akin to flippers in the water of the Loch Ness.
- Nessie and Other Lake Monsters (Strange Magazine) Since the larger public first became aware of the monster in 1933, the Loch Ness beastie has become an international media star, her most recent appearance...
- Indian man, no-show at work for 25 years, fired
- TED Radio Hour