|It says so right on the new American dollar, the trusty greenback, "In Greed We Trust"|
|Gold dust day gecko (wiki)|
|Violent US football, greed, gambling, drinking|
It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around, pal, I've still got a lot to teach you...." "If you need a friend, get a dog.
|Titan (asura) dragon Sun Tzu, The Art of War|
|Stealing on an industrial scale: Wall Street, NY, home of the brutal U.S. brand of capitalism.|
|Wake up before you're "poor"!|
|Destroy us, but who cares? As long as I'm rich.|
|Why feed the needy when you can feed the greedy? "End corporate welfare and maybe we can get people off welfare." Disaster capitalism means getting rich from public coffers.|
Cromwell: "This is an outrage! You're out of line, Gekko!"
|If too much is not enough, maybe more?|
|In Benjamin I trust. It's all about the Bens!|
|Stop runaway capitalism. End the climate crisis that's killing our planet! #FloodWallStreet|
Gordon Gekko: "Yeah. Well you TAKE IT! [shouting] right in the -ss, you f--king sc-mb-g c-cks-ck-r!"
Bud Fox: "It's two minutes to closing, Gordon. What do you want to do? Decide."
|Occupy Wall Street, Charlie Brown!|
|"I am the 1%." What are you?|
|Where's my money?|
(Showtime) Formerly Republican Oliver Stone goes good: "Untold History of the United States," Episode 3, The Bomb
- Are you a fox or a wolf on MLK Day 2015? Don't confuse non-resistance with non-violent resistance. Resist like a ninja, like a flexible tree, like water that gives way only to come back again and again and again. "We shall overcome" as Malcolm X, SNCC, Marley and others would all agree.
- Global power project: Bilderberg Group and Int'l Monetary Fund (occupy.com)
- Canada casts global surveillance dragnet over file downloads (Glenn Greenwald)
- Middle class shrinks further as more fall out instead of climbing up
- Manufacturing TERROR: How FBI invents some plots and ignores others in their war on freedom
- Pressured by Monsanto, Europe backtracks on GMOs as food fight shifts
- London's supremacy grows as Britain's north-south economic divide widens
|Scarcity? Here's my share. Don't touch it or I'll kill you! What did you get for yourself?|