|It should be a crime to poison children if done with good motives, but it's not.|
Like many conscientious consumers, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, MD is concerned about the grave dangers of vaccines.
The controversy blew up in Australia recently, when venues canceled her upcoming seminars to discuss the science, due to small cells of a pro-vaccination lobby group. Who is funding this attack on freedom of speech and open discussion of medicine? The industry that makes money from vaccines, Big Pharma, a government agency? Her visa to visit Australia may be revoked, Dr. Tenpenny says, lamenting that free speech is being quashed even in scientific circles.
What do vaccines do?
|STOP THE SHOTS and do some research first!|
But this has NOT been demonstrated to help anything. A benefit has not been scientifically established, yet it is all a vaccine is confirmed to do in terms of benefit. Exposure to disease provokes antibodies (think of AIDS and HIV and malaria). What about what vaccines do in terms of HARM? We are not allowed to hear about that.
Iatrogenesis (harm or death from correctly following medical treatment instructions) is not allowed to be discussed at all. For example, the prescription drugs cause more deaths today than do any other drugs -- when used correctly and as prescribed!
Disney has parents scrambling (El Alvi)
Few know that the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in the U.S. has awarded damages for autism in children in at least 12 cases -- "and autism is just the most extreme form of vaccine injury," with brain inflammation listed as a possible side effect on most of the vaccines, the doctor states.
Who is this MD?
|NO! Who would allow or ask for their kids to be injected with known toxic compounds?|
- We oppose the one-size-fits-all public health policy imposed by state rules and enforced by physicians, hospitals, and public health employees.
- We oppose public health policies that demand the rights of the individuals must be secondary to rights of individuals to refuse the injection of products that can have long term, even deadly, consequences to their health.
- We support the freedom to refuse any medical procedure, including vaccination.
- We support fully informed consent, which means admitting to the harm that vaccines can cause and allowing the person time for consideration.
- We believe that vaccines can cause more harm to the health of the individual -- and subsequently to the community as a whole -- than the good vaccines are claimed to do by vaccine proponents.
(VaccineResearchLibrary.com) Making vaccination decisions is an important personal responsibility that should not be left to any medical or scientific "authority." Parents and consumers must educate themselves about infectious diseases, vaccines and their potential outcomes to the extent that they feel absolutely confident and well prepared for taking full responsibility for the consequences of their decisions. More
|I don't know about these shots (Laila Re).|
Our motive for doing something, if it is deluded, is not a "good" motive...even if we pat ourselves on the back for doing what the TV or the pharmacist told us to do because that's what those sources were told to say.