All Chile's 34 bishops offer resignation to Pope over child sex abuse scandals
|I love children and this Holy Roman Church!|
They asked forgiveness [for their "sins"] from victims and the Church for their "grave errors and omissions."
|I thought we had a deal? - We do!|
|I cover up child rape not |
[Gay hypocrite] Fr. Karadima was an influential priest who was found guilty by the Vatican of sexually abusing young boys in the 1970s and 80s.
|Guilty? - "Who am I to judge," Don?|
He never faced criminal prosecution in Chile as too much time had passed, but the judge who heard victims' testimony in a year-long investigation described them as "truthful and reliable."
Pope Francis appointed Bishop Barros three years ago despite the [criminal] cover-up allegations. He is not accused of carrying out abuse himself. More
- Pope's investigator meets Chile sex abuse victim
- Juan Barros case: Chile sex abuse letter contradicts Pope over "cover-up"
- Pope to send envoy to investigate Chile sex abuse claims
- Pope "slander" comment angers Chile abuse victims
- Pope feels "pain and shame" over Chile sex abuse scandal
- Chile protesters challenge Pope on Church sex abuse
- Profile: Pope Francis