|Meat is murder. The first of Buddhism's Five Precepts says, Abstain from causing death.|
|Save the animals!|
|Dead with red bug dye and embalming fluids|
- WTH-Cow-Con TICKETS
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 @ 9:00 am
- SOMArts Cultural Center
- 934 Brannan St., San Francisco, CA
- Facebook: WTH-Cow-Con
followers to attend a new vegan conference in San Francisco.
The two-day conference, inspired by films Cowspiracy and What the Health, will focus on wellness, sustainability, and activism.
The organizers note the event is intended to “bring together environmental experts, health professionals, and community activists in an effort to engage, educate, encourage, and empower.”
Writing on her blog, The Kind Life, Silverstone asks, “Are you attending WTH+Cowspiracy Conference??” She adds... More
- Vegan What the Health Conference (vegan-insight.com)
- Cow-Con: Cowspiracy, sustainability, and activism (funcrunch.org, 2016) Yesterday I attended Cow-Con, a conference devoted to sustainability...from outside of the already vegan-friendly San Francisco Bay Area.
- Events and Programs Calendar: Listing of Vegan and Animal... (all-creatures.org, 2018) May 23-29 DxE Animal Liberation Conference Berkeley, California.
|Eat Drink Vegan @ Rose Bowl, Pasadena|
- Facts and Sources: COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret (cowspiracy.com) "Cow Farts Have 'Larger Greenhouse Gas Impact' Than Previously Thought; Methane...Animals produce Enough waste to cover SF, NYC, Tokyo, etc.
|Dharma Meditation Initiative: Eat Drink Vegan Meetup, Saturday, May 26, 2018|