and I didn't speak out because I drank no raw milk.
Then they came for the non-GMO farmers
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a farmer.
Next they came for the home gardeners
and I didn't speak out because I grew no gardens.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak for me.
- Farmer to Farmer Film on Failure of GMOs
- Gov't agents steals cash during Rawesome raid
- Farm to consumer legal defense fund
- British riots, crop circles, and quake breaks ice shelf
- Orange goo washing ashore in Alaska is mystery egg mass
- 14th Dalai Lama offers condolences after Norway violence
- Lessons from US attacks: Hiroshima to Fukushima (CBS)
- Swedish man builds nuclear reactor in kitchen
- Fukushima disaster caused by US HAARP Project
- VIDEO: HAARP in Japan, a man-made disaster
- Coulter joins gay conservative group
- Boy or girl? A simple test raises ethical concerns
- US grows version of pricey Japanese Kobe beef
- Son Left To Raise Himself Wants Distance From His Parents
- Bear teeth removed from survivor's skull
The Dow rises 429 points following news that the Fed plans to keep interest rates low.