Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Obama: "The Man Who Sold the World"

Wisdom Quarterly (just pointing out the obvious)
I never intended my phony negotiation style to sink world markets, honest! My handlers misled me. I caved right in like I was told. Blame the Republicans, blame Boehner, blame Reid. Obamacare? I'm ready to slash social security and anything else the people need or are entitled to... so long as the bankers keep their promise to re-[s]elect me.

Once Nirvana premiered this great new song on MTV's Unplugged. Only it wasn't new. It was David Bowie's "The Man Who Sold the World." Kurt had a knack for spotting hits and even making them sound better than the original acoustically.

The song tells the tale of a fictional president: "We passed upon the stair, we spoke of was and when. Although I wasn't there, he said I was his friend, which came as some surprise. I spoke into his eyes. I thought you died [inside] alone, a long long time ago.


This secret New World Order plan actually makes sense.

"Oh no, not me.
I never lost control!
You're face to face
With The Man Who Sold The World.

"I laughed and shook his hand, and made my way back home. I searched a foreign land [Afghanistan]. For years and years I roamed. I gazed a gazely stare at all the millions here. We must have died alone, a long long time ago.

"Who knows? Not me.
We never lost control.
You're face to face
With the Man who Sold the World."

But this song is only part of the story. Obama is the "Savior Machine"


"How ya like me now?" w can hear Obama asking. And the amazing thing isn't that he sold us all out. That's why they selected him for the job in the first place. No, the amazing thing is that the same people will vote for him again.

True, he's an improvement on Dick Cheney. But how much betrayal is enough to rethink American political propaganda and go in a new direction beyond the rigged two party system?

No comments: