See lyrics to "ET" (featuring Kanye West) below.
To the extent that some people refuse to acknowledge other life forms throughout the universe and even this very solar system, this will sound incredible. But humans are seeded from the stars. There are many, many alien races. Many have visited, many still do, and many never left.
With sufficient DNA (often referred to as a suitable bloodline) these intelligences are able to take possession of an individual. What better way than through million-selling musicians and overnight popstars?
Lady Gaga, addled by drug abuse and body issues that inspire her to drink, starve, binge, and do hot yoga, might well be in the same boat. There are unseen beings all around. Why would an artist create a hit song glorifying ET-hybridization, miscegenation, human-alien mating?
It is like the "days of old" when the Nephilim (the Judeo-Christian "sons of god" or Buddhist devaputras) created "men of renown" (epic heroes) by mating with the "wives of men" (human females).
LYRICS: Katy Perry's "ET" (feat. Kanye West)
- VIDEO: Katy Perry interviewed before 2011 MTV awards
- MTV Katy Perry and Adele steal the show (Billboard)
- Katy Perry set to break Michael Jackson chart record
- VIDEO: Recap of 2010 red carpet VMAs (Hulu)
- Katy Perry wins her first VMA in Hollywood
- Is Justin Bieber a Buddhist?
- VIDEO: Buddhist monk's message to Justin Bieber
- Topless sales thanks to Katy Perry