Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Trump's 9/11, master debater (disaster)


I did a great job, I did a great job, it was a perfect debate performance, la la la la la...

A Closer Look Live Primetime Special: Harris baits Trump into melting down during debate
(Late Night with Seth Meyers) Sept. 12, 2024: Host Seth Meyers takes a closer look at the historic debate between VP Kamala Harris and former Pres. Donald Trump and more in a special election edition of A Closer Look.

It wasn't even that hard. Why's everybody afraid of this brain fried old guy 45?
The Simpsons does it again, predicting future when a female would rule from the middle class

 .
It was unfair, rigged! Did you see her earrings?!
It's funny because it's not unprecedented that someone would bomb right around 9/11. "This was Trump's 9/11," the radio hosts were saying this morning. Even the right-wing AM stations could hardly put up a defense. There's a rumor that KD's earring were transmitters feeding her the answers. Maybe deceased G-Joe B was on the other end, or Hillary having the last laugh. Maybe Tim was coming to the rescue after all, even before K-Dog tapped out.

She cheated! I won the debate!
What was so disgusting about Trumpo the clown was his anger, a grumpy old man, too old to be running. He's the oldest. The GOP needs to have a meeting, get MTG or Liz Cheney or Kimberly "OMG What Happened to Your Face" Guilfoyle to talk him out of running. This country needs fresh blood not stale adult diapers in the White House. He's weird, he's too old, his cognitive decline is only getting worse. Send JD Vance in to run, while Old Orange can be a Yeller at home with his intestinal issues keeping him on his golden (toilet seat) throne.
I kept my calm, I kept my cool, I was an inspiration to girls everywhere: Get to the top by all mean necessary. It what Malcolm X would say, what my father would say, what Ivanka would say...
.
Loser. He's a loser. I wouldn't vote for a loser. And I've heard he's really weird.

Why is Mr. Fraud stealing our valor?
The worst thing is not his racist dog whistle against Haitians. He's just echoing JD by throwing red meat at his fans. The worst is trying to claim he did a great job, a flawless debate performance with no need for another. He's so scared of Kamala that he's refusing to debate her, trying to gaslight us into believing that she must have lost because she asked for a rematch. Just clearly wants to trounce him some more. And he doesn't need to any further because he proved to himself that she's got a bigger IQ than he does, is suddenly presidential (shaking hands, keeping her cool, answering to the point, not rambling, not being negative, not whining and complaining, which is all Trump and too many Republicans seem to spend their time doing nowadays.

I should just play golf in my old man suit for the rest of my short life. I look like Fred Mertz.
I'm being reamed over here, and it really chaps my hide! It's so unfair. I'm being wronged!
We've got a log cabin waiting for you in Florida, Cutie. Just win, win, win and wear big ties.

I preferred Biden than Trump. I'm voting Kamala
It is understandable the RFK Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard are opposed to Harris. It is less understandable that they would defect to Trump's camp. He is wholly unsuited for anything but orange overalls and a seat in the courtroom. It's too bad new administrations don't go after old. It would a pleasant change if criminals-in-chief had to account for their conduct.

I refuse to go to the bathroom until I'm president again! You'll regret it if my butt explodes

No comments: