|It seems unconscionable that anyone would add "...But" to this title unless it's a quote. It is.|
- INTERVIEW: "The Hunting Ground": Lady Gaga, Diane Warren, Kirby Dick, Amy Ziering
Prof. Victoria Banyard (Alternative Radio)
The victim wrote 7,000 words about the matter after the aggressor turned down a sweetheart plea deal and instead chose to drag the case out in court, forcing the victim to testify. Buzzfeed.com got a hold of the victim's statement and published it, a cable news anchor spent a half hour reading it on air, and it has become a viral phenomenon.
|Stanford rapist Brock Allen Turner|
|Judge Aaron Persky: I protect white rapists.|
- VIDEO: Sexually assaulted in court by police, arrested for protesting assault, female judge ignores victim's pleas
- Raped by guards in custody, in jail awaiting trial, in prison serving sentence, just another day in the U.S.
They're still there, boots on the ground killing with "death from above" via the US military's experimental drone assassination program, all very illegal, but who can do anything about it? Far from doing anything about it, Pres. Obama is proud of it, claiming to meet weekly to sign off on more assassinations by executive decree.
Did his administration bring anyone involved the Bush administration's torture program to justice? Did he or anyone do anything to curb CIA abuses worldwide or NSA, NSC, DARPA, and FBI homeland spying programs? No. So it is safe to predict that sexism will soon end when the Clintons get back in the White House. Ken Starr is, where is hypocrite Ken Starr?
- Cereal companies poison popular brands, gov't approves
- VIDEO: Are you dating a reptilian? Seven Questions
|In a "rape culture" the weakest (the kids) are the most victimized. GNR frontman Axl Rose was molested as a kid by his father. Incest and date-rape are far more common than stranger-rape.|