|Voter suppression is real. It's a crime. And it's happening to YOU today. You'll see when you try to vote. It's like being black for a day, with hardships you never imagined. There IS something you can do to prevent it. Start with page 19: "7 Easy Steps to Steal Back Your Vote." (Comics by Ted Rall, Lloyd Dangle, and Lukas Ketner). Download comics for FREE|
- /r/Berniecrats subreddit - Discussions about BernieCrats
- Other websites listing Bernie's endorsements
- BernieCrats Network—Random Issues for Discussion (blog)
- Pending BernieCrats - awaiting confirmation for inclusion
|Where to I report voting issues, voter suppression, injustices? ElectionJusticeUSA.com|
|We wear our candidates with pride, opposites though they are. #Anybody but Hillary!|
Establishment Democrats, like Republicans, are really just two wings of the same Money Party that serves donors by selling out voters.
We may vote, but we are not electors (electorate): We don't get our choice. Money gets its way by
- Download the "Steal Your Vote Back" comic FREE
- NPR bias (see reddit.com subreddit Bernie for pres)
- AP bias: Clinton has super delegate pledges not votes!
- See GoHarrison, 2:00 pm archive.KPFK.org (Pacifica)
|Senator Bernie Sanders or Dr. Jill Stein?|
|I will be at the brokered convention.|
|"The Great Trump Overload" (Tom Tomorrow/thismodernworld.com)|
If you are registered No Party Preference,
Election Day Voting
- If you are a Democrat and have received a vote by mail ballot, bring your ballot and the envelop it came in to any polling location in your county to drop it off by saying "I surrender this ballot" (in the case of NPP) for a Democrat ballot.
- If you are a No Party Preference voter and have received a nonpartisan vote by mail ballot, bring your blank ballot to your polling location and exchange it (surrender it) for a Democratic crossover ballot. WARNING: Do not accept a "provisional" ballot, which some pollsters were trained to give you. Provisional ballots are worthless and are the same as not voting. They get thrown out. You have a right to a real ballot.
- If you have lost your ballot or have not received one, you can go to any polling location and vote by provisional ballot [to participate without being counted].
|Are you going to let us buy our elections?|