- Liberal atheist and Conservative religious nut write book
- Enslaved in Asia to fish for American seafood eaters
- Thailand supplies a large portion of America's seafood. But Thailand's giant fishing fleet is chronically short of up to 60,000 fishermen per year, leaving captains scrambling to find crew. Human traffickers have stepped in, selling captives from Cambodia and Burma to the captains for a few hundred dollars each. Once at sea, the men often go months, or even years, without setting foot on land.
- Dream Job: What's it like to be an astronaut
- PHOTOS: Wild times in Thailand and Vietnam
- Atheist Planet
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Love Chemistry and finding The One
Spring is for spunk, but summer’s for lovin. Dr. John Sharp, Harvard psychiatrist and the author of The Emotional Calendar: Understanding Seasonal Influences and Milestones to Become Happier, More Fulfilled, and in Control of Your Life, claims it's all about timing. The time of year, that is. Summer months send us in search of The One. For advice on "seasonal dating, mating, and relating," Match.com asked Dr. Sharp for advice on each season’s potential.
Q: Are certain seasons better or worse for finding love?
A: Some people make the mistake of waiting for the most favorable of circumstances to embark on romance; others take whatever works in the moment. I am for the latter strategy -- enhanced, however, by “seasonal awareness.” More
The Chemistry of Love
When sparks fly between two people, we're quick to say they have "chemistry." Not everyone realizes that such couples literally have do have chemistry... More