|From the point of view of quantum physics, there is plenty of room for interpretation within the realm of what is known (themindunleashed.org).|
|We collectively co-create physical reality|
- Are super-intelligent aliens hiding in our atoms?
- 10 mind-bending implications of Many Worlds Theory
- Jailed whistleblower on CIA-torture suffering retaliation
- Bizarre tsunami Ghost Stories haunt Japan An unusual outbreak has struck Japan in the wake of the 2011 tsunami which killed nearly 20,000 people: ghosts, possessions, exorcisms. Rev. Kaneda, top priest at a Zen Buddhist temple, says he has exorcised several people who had been invaded by the spirits of tsunami victims, writes Richard Lloyd Parry in the London Review of Books. Believe the stories or don't, they can be moving and scary...
- Homeland Security wants nat'l license plate tracking
- Norse mythology predicts world will end yesterday:
|Japanese Buddhist ghosts post-tsunami|
|Apocalypse: Vikings believe Norse mythology claiming end of world will strike yesterday.|
|People in York, Jorvik Viking Festival|
APOCALYPSES THAT NEVER HAPPENED
The world was set to be destroyed by an asteroid, or some other interplanetary object such as an alien invasion on December 21, 2012. Scientists said this wasn't possible... and were proved right.
When his four original predicted dates failed to come to fruition, Christian radio broadcaster Harold Camping revised his prediction and said that a "Spiritual Judgment" took place in May 2011, and that the end of the world would occur on October 21.
THE [HOAGLAND] COMET
A number of groups claimed that activation of the Large Hadron Collider experiment would bring about the end of the world through the production of planet-eating micro black holes on September 10, 2008. Similar claims were made two years later [just as the first nuclear test in the U.S. was thought to stand a good chance of destroying the world by sparking an uncontrolled series of nuclear fusion/fission events].
THE NUCLEAR WAR
In 2003, Japanese cult Aum Shinrikyo predicted the world would be destroyed by a nuclear war sometime between October 30 and November 29.
THE NATURAL DISASTERS
Yoruba priests in Nigeria predicted dramatic tragedy and crisis in 2002, including coups, war, disease, and flooding.
THE MILLENNIUM BUG
|Diet is the secret to beauty.|
- Notes: Posh Spice "fixed her face with diet -- not Botox," says her dermatologist; Victoria Beckham recently (finally) admitted to having a boob job
- Richard Dolan joins George Knapp for a discussion on how to distinguish and investigate UFOs in the 21st century, when we are flooded with videos, data, and claims of all types.
- POWER TO THE PEOPLE: Ukraine's Pres. Yanukovych is ousted by protesters and Parliament
|Daughter of Ukraine's jailed ex-PM Yulia Tymoshenko, Yevgenia, reads letter from her mother in front of giant screen displaying the opposition leader in 2012 during an anti-government protest in Kiev. Tymoshenko suffers from debilitating back pain and has accused prison guards of beating her (GlobalPost.com).|