|Going Up the River Private Prisons, Psycho Factories (Maria Russo). Nonviolent criminals go in, sadistic thugs come out, and small American towns are hooked on for-profit prisons (PC).|
Hosts Geri Silva, Jitu Sadiki and co-producers Peter Woods, Jesse Bliss
|Teen Ivanka (15) and friendly father Trump (T/DT)|
How and why do citizens end up in jail and prison? What happens to them once they are there, whether rightly or wrongly convicted, set up or following the path laid out for them? Most importantly, where is the resistance building, the movement building, the engines of change inside and out that can end this profit-making nightmare based on human suffering that leads to harm and more suffering on all sides?
- Trump with 15-year-old daughter on lap "Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…"
- Is Donald J. Trump a pedophile and rapist?
- Dick Cheney comes out in support of Trump
- VIDEO: Trump: Sex with my daughter?
- Sinead O'Connor: Arsenio sold drugs to Prince
- Wife doesn't deny that Ted Cruz is Zodiac Killer
- Felon: student his exposes penis in yearbook photo
- FBI closing in on Hillary Clinton for erased emails