It is a powerful presentation in its original complete from of 1 hour and 39 minutes. This is the full-length video.
- Wheat – gluten
- barley – gluten
- rye – gluten
- oats, oatmeal – even if it it’s gluten-free because oats contain a kind of protein that is as hard for the body to digest as gluten. [Other gluten-free grains are okay: rice, millet, buckwheat (isn’t wheat), amaranth, quinoa, GMO-free organic corn].
- fried food – nothing fried! Boil, broil, or bake and never more than medium rare for red meat.
- oils – they oxidize when they come into contact with air (and become rancid). Since almost all oil is continually exposed to some air from the time it is produced, the process of oxidation has begun in even the freshest oil. Heat, light, and plastic all make bottled oils toxic. Oxidized oils cause inflammation and cell damage. (Essential fatty acid or EFA oils are kept refrigerated in the dark, preferably in glass or flushed with nitrogen to prevent oxidation).
- well done red meat (no burned fats) – If food is grilled, place something between the food and the fire (like parchment paper or tin foil) so the juices do not drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the food.
- any nitrates added to meat – (like deli meats), SAY NO NITRATES and NITRITES!
- carbonated drinks – of any kind one hour before, during, or one hour after meals.
- skin of baked potatoes (yams, sweet potatoes) – boiled potatoes, skins are fine.
- CAUTION on phytates (nuts, seeds, rice, beans, spinach, peas, lentils, legumes, etc.), they bind to minerals and interfere with their absorption and wastes them. If eating phytates, take minerals at least two hours before or two hours afterward.
- 1. ingestion,
- 2. digestion (assimilation of nutrients taken in), and
- 3. elimination (as many bowel movements in a day as meals and lots of clean water, preferably distilled, to flush the body every day). If we consume nutritious alkalizing food and minerals and vitamins and assimilate them, while the body cleanses itself daily without us burdening our skin, lungs, and liver with common toxins (toxic creams, soaps, sprays, perfumes, pills, processed foods, preservatives, smoke, smog, etc.)
- Association for Research and Enlightenment
- 215 67th Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Toll free: (800) 333-4499; (757) 428-3588