(GlobalBEM) Dr. Judy Wood: Evidence of breakthrough energy technology on 9/11
Peer-review papers (available online)
- Deformation Measurements of Composite Multi-Span Beam Shear Specimens by Moire Interferometry: oai.dtic.mil
- Detection of Delamination Onset in a Composite Laminate Using Moiré Interferometry: astm.org/DIGITAL_LIBRARY
- Deformations and strains in a thick adherend lap joint: ntrs.nasa.gov
- Determination of thermal strains by moiré interferometry: link.springer.com/article
- Micromechanical Study of Thermal Strains near the Interface of a Bimaterial Joint by Microscopic Moiré Interferometry: adsabs.harvard.edu
- Thermal Stresses in a Bimaterial Joint: An Experimental Analysis: appliedmechanics...
- Influence of Matrix Chemistry on the Short Term, Hydrothermal Aging of Vinyl Ester Matrix and Composites under Both Isothermal and Thermal Spiking Conditions: jcm.sagepub.com
- Determination of thermal strains in the neighborhood of a bimaterial interface: scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses (Available only to Virginia Tech staff)
Surface waves were recorded, but no primary or secondary waves of any significance were recorded at the local seismic stations. Why?
Emergency Medical Technician Michael Ober: "I don't remember the sound of the building hitting the ground. Somebody told me that it was measured on the Richter scale, I don't know how true that is. If the building is hitting the ground that hard, how do I not remember the sound of it?" -- Where Did The Towers Go? Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11, p. 157