Thursday, June 14, 2018

Birthday: Trump one year closer to death

USA Today; Pfc. Sandoval, Ashley Wells, CC Liu; Crystal Quintero (ed.), Wisdom Quarterly
"Allies of Evil" as Trump turns former US allies into our enemies (jensorensen.com)

See, what you people don't realize is that Turnip is so patriotic he was born on the same day as the US Army, Flag Day, and a Zombie. That's dedication, though it was the same day not the same year, but close. DJ is "old" now but still full of vigor and just as much of an [blank] as always. Don Juan -- middle name "John," which is interesting because he consorts with prostitutes behind his wife's back -- is not so bad. There have been worse presidents: Bush, Bush II, Cheney (the real move and shaker behind the previous two), Nixon, LBJ, to name a few.

F--- all of you. I'm president here!
Like Bush W., he wasn't really elected. He was selected, backed by the billionaire Mercers, who pull his strings. Everyone thinks he's doing these things and they fail to see who is really writing up legislation and executive orders. He can't write.

He can only distract, and that's why he is where he is. Good job! Look how well he does it. When he ceases to be useful in this way to the Republicans and the powers that be (who back both parties, or both wings of the only party we have, which some call the Money Party, and will not allow a third unless they can run it), he will be removed.

Racist? Nobody is more less racist than me.
What are We the People going to do about it anyway? Turnip has been the greatest motivator of involvement in politics there has ever been in this country, except for those two times those guys got everyone excited about "revolution." First there was false hope Barry Obama, and more recently there was sell out Bernie O'Sanders. To think that party politics is going to change anything with the set they have going is the height of not paying attention to how things really work.
  
Is Don Joey Trump our president? - Whaddya mean "nope"? I'm everybody's president!
Don't show pictures of me bald!! This is 100% my real hair, 110%! I'm virile. Ask Stormy!
I'm prez. Not this guy. He's my servant, right Pence? I don't know what I'm doing, but I know better than this guy. The Mercers selected me, not him. Look at the way he looks at me.
What the hell do I know about Korea? I'll offer him whatever he wants, see if he bites.
Look, you stupid pieces of [blank]. Oh, that reminds me, I gotta go take a [blank].
Stupid Obama doesn't know how to make deals. Weak. I saved 30 million lives in Korea.
Winner! I play golf here at Mar-Lago, and nobody beats me...or I throw them out.
I'm a germophobe...except when I eat with my dirty bare hands. Tell them, Junior.
I'm the best president, best president. You're lucky to have me. We're gonna start winning. Now, it's important, listen up, this is important. It's important you not arrest me or try to impeach me. Then we'll start winning.

No comments: