Friday, June 15, 2018

What "Machine Elves" told me on DMT (video)

TripWhip, 5/31/18; Dr. Michele Ross (reset); Pat Macpherson, CC Liu (eds.), Wisdom Quarterly
WARNING: Confused ramblings about the ineffable sprinkled with cussing and speculation.
 
This is my best attempt to explain what the "machine elves" [shapeshifters who figure into abductions around Mt. Shasta as reported by David Paulides in Missing 411, pretas, kumbandhas, yakkhas, nagas, devas, asuras, rakshasas, demons, angels, tricksters, pranksters, fairies, wee folk, goblins, Grays, inorganic little green men, androids, short robots controlled by tall Nordics...?] told me on DMT, and I speculate what they are. [NOTE: Interesting in both accounts is reference to dead ancestors, shapeshifting pretas, made visible again. The "vine of the dead" or "vine of the souls" is one of the key ingredients in ayahuasca (caapi, yage, natema, harmaline), the active ingredient of which is DMT.]
Neuroscientist describes her DMT trip
 
Neuroscientist Dr. Michele Ross is a former drug researcher for the National Institute on Drug Abuse turned medical marijuana and psychedelics advocate. Dr. Ross says she sought out non-neurotoxic, nonaddictive DMT to help her heal traumas. In this clip, she describes her DMT trip in detail. More info on natural medicines and therapies: reset.me.
    COMMENTS
    Kurt Cumming(Kurt Cumming) I have no idea how this [video] was recommended to me, but I'm so glad I clicked it. (All today of research and now I'm back). I've had a bit of a rough patch. Both parents passing away and some other stuff, but recently trying to move forward, and now I believe DMT could be an answer.. Would love to know if you think it could help? Cheers, buddy.


     
    Vault Boy (Vault Boy) The entities you speak of are the collective life of all there is. Another name for it is "Source" or all together "GOD" [Hinduism's Brahman]. We are all connected to this source, and we are all one. They are our ancestors but also more. They are also YOU, and YOU are them including all those reading this. When they say you can do anything, they are correct, because we create our own reality. That is how they control everything, because we as individuals are all connected. We control everything through creation and our co-creation relationship. Through our focused thought, our vibration (indicated by how we FEEL but not the feelings from drugs), and our belief and expectations, these combine in such a way that we create our own reality. And this is 100% because I have used this formula to shift and change things, and it's why [Isaiah effect] prayers come true! I am a witness, and I know the truth. And I fully accept 100% responsibility for everything in my life. And after I learned about all of this [The Secret stuff] in depth from my teacher, I will share the last thing he said after sharing it with me: "May you never be the same!"

    Richard Bruce(Richard Bruce) Friend, you need to realize these are demons, which live to deceive. They live in all of us, and if you lack the knowledge of God's word they will fully misdirect you into [self-]destruction. "Anything you want" sounds so great, but it is not, friend. At least look into it. I have captured parts of their true form on video, and when you see them you will realize these are not benevolent entities.

    No comments: